A game: Everything under the sun
You can play this game in two different ways. You can also create some others yourselves.
a. 1) Make a roulette board with a large, round piece of card and an arrow which can spin.
2) Make folded question cards. Each set of questions (Everything Under the Sun, Me and My World, At the Station, On the Train) should have different coloured cards.
3) Write the questions on the outside of the cards and the answers on the inside.
4) Place the folded cards round the roulette board.
5) Take turns to spin the arrow.
6) Try and answer the question where the arrow stops. If the answer is correct, you can keep the card. If the answer is wrong, you must put the card back. The one who gets the most cards is the winner.
b. 1) Use the same 4 piles of coloured cards.
2) One of the pupils gives one card to each person.
3) Each person must answer the question on his/her card. If the answer is correct, you can keep the card. If the answer is wrong, you must give the card back. Good luck! Start the game.