The London game
1) Work in a group of four. Play in pairs. Make 9 cards and copy the tasks below on one side of the cards and the keys on the other side.
2) Put them on the table in a pile with the task upwards.
3) Make two counters.
4) Take the first card, read the task and make up a dialogue with your classmate. If you can both do it, you can move your counter one place forward on the map at the back of the book.
5) If you can or can’t do the task, put the card back at the bottom of the pile.
6) Continue the game until someone has gone round the map. Who is the fastest?