Poll about TV
- What do you think of TV programmes, Bill?
- Most TV programmes for teenagers and young adults are really bad. They want to be good but they're not.
- And what do you watch on TV, Jessica?
- What do I watch on telly? Oooh - let me think. Well, I like cartoons, old films, comedy series, soap operas - things like that. It's rubbish, I know - but who cares? I enjoy it.
- What about you, Phil?
- I am a telly addict. I watch TV 4 or 5 hours a day. It doesn't really matter what the programmes are. I just use them to relax.
- Is there anything for your taste on TV, Marsha?
- There are some brilliant programmes these days; some of the pop shows, for example. I like wildlife programmes too. There are lots of good things - you just have to look for them, that's all.